The Good & The Bad Conservative Sites
As conservatives our arguments need to be grounded in facts. All to often liberals/progressives make things up, spew off about things they know nothing about and just outright lie. If we are going to be effective at combating the Communist wave we need to have cold hard facts on our side. There are many websites out there purporting to support the conservative cause, yet they are filled with lies. When we share links to those websites we are sharing lies. This hurts us… this is why the liberals made those fake sites! Also, some genuinely conservative sites are very ad heavy; and some of those ads lead to virus/spyware links. We need to be wary of this too, because if our computers are hacked we lose our ability to effectively communicate with others. Therefore, this list… the Good and Bad of Conservative websites (this is an ongoing effort, so check back regularly):
- https://www.conservativereview.com/ “The mission of Conservative Review® is to provide best-in-class analysis and commentary on conservative political speech, votes, positions, and elections.”
- http://www.heritage.org/ The Heritage Foundation, Conservative Policy Research and Analysis
- http://newsbusters.org/ “NewsBusters, a project of the Media Research Center (MRC), America’s leading media watchdog in documenting, exposing and neutralizing liberal media bias.”
- http://www.wnd.com/ “For 18 years, WND has been the world’s best-kept secret in Christian content and marketing. But the word is getting out.”
GOOD, BUT WE AWARE… AD HEAVY, QUESTIONABLE AD LINKS
- http://freedomdaily.com/ This site has some interesting stories but pushes VIRUS heavy advertising. “AdSupply” pops up telling you your drivers are out of date and asks you to run a scan. DON’T DO IT!!! It will install malware on your computer.
These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, all so the Adsupply publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue. When infected with Adsupply the common symptoms include:
Advertising banners are injected with the web pages that you are visiting.
Random web page text is turned into hyperlinks.
Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
Other unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user’s knowledge.
- http://www.westernjournalism.com/ “Western Journalism is a news company that drives positive cultural change by equipping and informing people with truth.”
BAD — DO NOT SHARE-DO NOT QUOTE!!!
- http://dailycurrant.com/ This is a FAKE news site with stories so outragoues hopefully most people realize it.
- http://eheadlines.com/ This site has some real news on it but uses very aggressive and dangerous ad engines. Some of the ads directly lead to viruses/Trojan horses/malware! I would suggest not even visiting this site as it endangers your computer!
- http://nationalreport.net/ This is a FAKE news site setup by progressives to mock conservatives when they share the false stories.
- http://nbc.com.co/ This is a FAKE NBC website.
- www.newsexaminer.net This is a FAKE news site.
- http://www.themideastbeast.com/ This is a FAKE/Satirical news site.